The Guru within
Day Eight of the Self-love 31-day 5-minute challenge: Guidance
I invite you to think about where you receive your answers from.
Align with that deep place in the heart that loves and accepts everything just as it is. The heart doesn’t bust out to get answers, it just knows what to do.
Just for five minutes today if you need to find an answer or solution to something just ask yourself, seriously, ask out loud, quiet your mind, ask then listen. While seeking advice and guidance from others can be helpful at times, it is not always the best way to help ourselves.
I have always said, “If you have to ask, you already know the answer.”
Your challenge today is this: Trust yourself, trust that your inner advisor, guide, mentor knows what to do. For me, it is a ‘feeling’ a ‘knowing’ that already knows, but when I feel the need to ask others, it is the ego and my insecurity that rises. My fear that I will get it wrong that I don’t trust myself.
1) Create a Harmonious Forum – Whatever will help to create space that will put you in a calm, quiet, and peaceful mood.
2) Turn Within -Simply close your eyes and turn your attention inward and just breath, focus on the breath, the answers will come.
3) Listen for Wisdom – without judgment, without conclusions, without action, just listen.
4) Let the resolution makes it entrance- Even if the answer doesn’t appear immediately, it will eventually happen and most likely not the way you anticipated. Don’t force it or guide it along, just let it happen when it happens.
5) Act from the Heart – That is your confidence, your knowing, that is YOU. Just know there is no ‘right or wrong,’ just ‘the way’! There are many truths in life, find yours.
Today’s Affirmation: I march to the beat of my own drum. I self-validate, and I trust my own instincts. Dolby Dharma
Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. – Steve Jobs.